Maybe my PT came in?

  Hi all,

  I finally got a response from a company I emailed about 2 weeks ago,
concerning a PT for myself.  Here's what I asked about.

TRANSFORMER, POTENTIAL, 60 HZ, TYPE PT,
25 PRIMARY 24,000/24,000Y, RATIO 200:1,
INSULATION RATED 25 KV 60 HZ, 150 KV
THERMAL RAT. 30C, IL-44-060-2, LINE 1

Manufacturer: Part number
WESTINGHOUSE
7527A67G01
Old Manufacturer: Part number
WESTINGHOUSE
3R4285

I'm no tranny expert (electrical or mechanical), but my math says 120v in =
24kv out...33936 peak-to-peak....ouchie, that would be hard on a cap...  i'm
guessing that 120v-at-30A (3.6kva?) would be about tops (more for my breaker
than anything!).  The tranny looks to be roughly a foot or so cube.
Possible?  Should I buy this monstrosity?  It's an auction on surplus stuff,
and this unit has been there what looks like forever.  Lemme know what you
guys think...
												Sundog