From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 9:26 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Update: New/Surplus HV pulse capacitor bulk buy

Original poster: ghub005-at-xtra.co.nz

Quick update:

The Maxwell capacitors are the same specification as the Aerovox,
only a different manufacturer. Unlike the aerovox units, they are
unboxed but presumed new.

They are model number 33205 rated 14 ufd -at- 40 KV (11200J).

All of the capacitors (aerovox and Mzxwell) have been set at the
same price of 120USD a piece plus a $2.50 handling charge. There
is no limit on orders - as long as stock remains in hand.

As before, please email me off-list at ghub005-at-xtra.co.nz to keep
the list traffic levels down.

Best regards,

Gavin Hubbard