AVALON'S "PUNK COLLEDGE KID"

chris, all
i just wanted to offer some of this to you and all for the sake of "you
don't have to be old to be wise" school of thought.

this project just proves that dream and dream large for then will you
feel truly alive.
when things get rolling i might just take a trip and lend a hand?

"We are but cogwheels in the medium of the universe, and it is...an unavoidable
consequence of the laws governing that the pioneer who is far in advance of his
age is not understood and must suffer pain and disappointment and be content
with the higher reward which is accorded to him by posterity."
- Nikola Tesla.

"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither
enjoy much, nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows
not victory or defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt.

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: That all the dunces
are in a confederacy against him!"
- Jonathan Swift.

"You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the
problem in the first place"
- Albert Einstein.

"Every creative act involves a new innocence of perception liberated from the
cataract of accepted belief."
- Unknown.

"A sufficiently high level of technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

"The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply."
- Christian Morgenstern

"Furious activity is no substitute for understanding."
- H. H. Williams.

"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction."
- Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872

"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even built
with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us? Or we'll give
it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll come work for you.' And
they said, 'No.' So then we went to Hewlett- Packard, and they said, 'Hey, we
don't need you. You haven't got through college yet.'"
- Apple Computer Inc. founder Steve Jobs on attempts to get Atari and HP
interested in his and Steve Wozniak's personal computer.

Marc...just thought I'd share a few "gems" from traversing the links...Bob