Re: heat

Hi John,

	The power dissipated in the resistors is very close to the 60 HZ AC across
them squared over the resistance.

1600^2 / 10,000,000 = 0.256 watt

That is "plesantly warm" for a 1/2 watt resistor.  perhaps 100F lower than
the acrylic cares about.

The 15 megs are fine.  Nothing critical there...

Cheers,

	Terry