MMC prices are here

 Well, the prices are in on the MMC caps. However, they're more expensive than
I estimated, and they only have 350 in stock. Any additional caps would be
shipped in November. The price per cap will end up being 1.50, If you no longer
can afford to participate, just send me and email
<mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com with the words "i'm out"
in the
subject blank. If you still want your caps, then tell me exactly how many ASAP.
If you are willing to wait until Nov for your capacitors, please let me know
also. You'll be taken at a first come first served basis for this one. Sorry to
be the bearer of bad news to some of you,
Safe coilin'

        -Michael