MMC cap update (2)

  Another status update on the MMC cap deal:
I talked to yet another distributer, and I have some good news. He has all
the caps we'll need, and, he even has a lower price. 1.45 each! Also, he
said we could set up a COD payment, that way he can ship them now, and
they'll be here in a week and I won't have to wait for your payment before
I order. However, I'll make sure and contact each participant in order to
confirm the number of caps you need. Please respond ASAP so I can send out
an order. Also, please inform me as to whether or not you'll be buying
perfboard from digikey. Keep an eye on your inbox...

    -Michael