MMC's vs CW and Duty cycle

Hey all, Bert, Terry,

The recent posts by Bert on the VTTC Tank thread has got me wondering. Now
as Bert has pointed out, the fact that I am running a single string of
MMC's in my VTTC, I should have had failiar due to over current. I am
stumped. The theory and reality do not mesh...

Last night I did some tests:

First I hooked up the Vac coil to run in filtered DC mode, two 833C's