Re: MMC's vs CW and Duty cycle

Thanks for the info Terry. I think I will finish my (2) string MMC, but
meanwhile the single string one keeps chugging away. I suspect that when
running the tube coil in Audio mode (the caps do get warm on extended
runs), the "duty cycle" is relatively low. These MMC's are quite robust, I
had my doubts in the beginning, but real life experience has sold me over
(hey, I am a sceptic!), not to mention all the great work of people here on
the list.

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com