Re: Output

Hi Dan,

	350 kV at 100kHz is sort of hard to measure ;-))  If one trusts that
lumped theory stuff, you can measure the secondary base current and
multiply that by Xl* of the secondary coil.

*	Xl = 2 x pi x F x L

Xl = Secondary reactance in ohms
pi = 3.14159...
F = Is the systems fundamental resonant frequency
L = The secondary coil's inductance

Or, you could make field antenna's like those at:

http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/site/papers/planant/waveant3.html

I like the antenna's because they are faster and safer to hook to a scope.

Arc lengths have very little meaning when determining voltage because
streamers will propagate far longer than the actual voltage would suggest.
In older literature, there are a lot of odd claims about voltages and such,
most of them or not real good.

Cheers,

	Terry