Primary

Coilers,

I am designing my second coil.  I am using a 6.625" x 26.5" secondary and
15,000v 120 ma worth of NST's. I am going to use 1/4" copper tubing for the
primary (probably 15 degrees or so incline). I want to get a nice tightly
coupled system, I was planning on about 9.5" inside diameter for the
primary. I don't want to re-wind the same piece of copper 3 times in order
to peak the system. So I was hoping someone else who has a 6" coil could
tell me the inside diameter of their primary coil.

Thanks in advance,

Dan