Re: tank circuit of VTTC

Metlicka Marc wrote to the list:

> yes cool the heatsink and blow this across the caps or tubes

Marc,

Now we understand each other!  :-)

> one side cools soda's nicely and the other heats sandwiches and
> pepperoni rolls very well.
- That's a very fine application!

> the cold side gets around 40 deg. f and draws around 7 amps.
- That's around 4.5 deg C and your Peltiers seem to be large.

> if you have a hard time finding the components, i could chop off a
couple squares of my large heat sink (very heavy al.) and send with
a peltier?
- Marc, thank you very much for your kind offer. Did you realize that
I'm living in an other part of the world? Shipping would create a lot
of problems and cost. I'm planning on using forced air cooling for
my MMC and the base of my secondary. If this was not enough I'll
realize your proposual and give peltiers a try.

Have a lot of fun with your boat!

Herwig