From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 11:43 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Stacking MOTs

Original poster: "Richard Kircher" <richard.kircher-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Hi All,
	Has anyone figured out how many MOT HV secondaries (about 2100 volts
each)
can be connected in series with the primaries connected in parallel to the
120 VAC line?  It would seem that primary to secondary break-down would
occur for those secondaries on top of the stack.  Does anyone have any
tricks for doing this like floating the primaries above ground some how?

Dick