HV supply for sale

Hi all,
   A friend of mine has two power supplies for sale.  I was thinking of
buying one of them myself, but if anyone on the list has a good use for it
in mind, I will sell it.  I don't really have a use for it that I can think
of, so I decided to offer it to someone who does.
   The first of these is a 50kV, 2ma supply (these were meant for use as
and X-ray supply).  Terry got one of them and seems to like it.  He even
has a picure of it, so I hope he doesn't mind, but here is the link to it:

http://63.225.104.218/test/TeslaCoils/Misc/NewToy.jpg

They originally cost $12000(no that's not a misprint).  My friend is asking
$200 for them, plus shipping.  If anyone is interested, contact me offlist
at hollmike-at-aol-dot-com.
   The other supply is a 30kV supply and I don't know the current output of
it, but will certainly get that info if anyone is interested in it.
   These supplies were factory reconditioned and ready to go.  The only
reason they became available is that my friend's company changed to a
different type of X-ray unit.
Mike
Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com