Re: Unknown type of HV capacitor

Thanks for the test suggestion, Jim.  When I get the chance to carry
out this procedure, I'll post the results.  (May take a while,
though, because some travel is involved.)
Regarding the resonant frequency test, would it perhaps be better to
drive the "suspect cct" through a small capacitor (say 1nF) than a
resistor?

John S.