Re: disaster (i think)?

Hi Marc,all,

My large Tesla system, (Medusa) sports a 12" x 38.5" tight? wound
secondary wound w/ appr. 660 turns of # 16 AWG double-coated
magnet wire and there are a few little gaps here and there just like
you described on your new coil. Since I have finally obtained optimal
coupling, it works just great -at- up to 11 KVA with almost constant,
very bright 8 to 10 ft. sparks (would be longer if I had more room)!
I did apply numerous coats of poly to try to fill in the gaps as best as
I could. If you do this to your coil, I don't see why you should have
any problems, either.

Safe Coilin,
David R.