RE: Output

Hi Ronn,

I am not familiar with this device.  However, it has to be able to work
with say 400kV, 200kHz, pulsed with a 1% duty cycle.  Not a trivial
specification.  If it will work, be sure and let us know the details of the
device!

You may want to see the following link too for more info:

http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/site/papers/planant/waveant3.html

Cheers,

	Terry