Saran Wrap as a Dielectric

List,

    I recently noticed that a roll of Saran Wrap I have is Polyethylene. It's
probably only a few microns thick (can't find the caliper) but if I used
enough layers, would it make a suitable dielectric for a capacitor? Would it
be as good a dielectric as factory-manufactured LDPE? I checked it out, and
it seems to be pretty clean, no chemicals or anything, but since this is not
made for such a duty, would it be a bad idea to go ahead and make a cap with
it? Thanks for your help.

- Joshua