Re: Protection Filter Array

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Ted,

The filter at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

Can easily handle 240mA.  No changes are need.  Simply parallel it all up
and run them through the single filter.  The resistors will get to about
150C which is perfectly normal for them.  I was expecting people to run
multiple NSTs so I made it universal.

Cheers,

	Terry