Re: Apartment coilers beware!

Original poster: "Garry F." <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

>That last run also fried my stereo and my laptop modem...  Both of which
were
also upstairs.

What I am worried about is what if you fry a neighbor's stereo or computer.
You could end up evicted and also be paying to have someone else's computer
fixed.

Try getting two of those magnetic rf filters that slip over your power
cable. Maybe just maybe you will eliminate your problem. It sounds like some
RF is getting into the ground wiring. If you can sink a rod or better yet,
hook to a metal cold water pipe, that would be better.