56 Henry coil resonance/ceramic capacitor question.

Original poster: "harvey norris" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

A sort of impass resulted in attempting to resonate 3~
56 Henry coils from a 3 phase  alternator input -at- 188
hz. I need about 12.8 nf in which I recently found
that Radio Shack actually sells a ceramic capacitor
rated at .01 uf with 2000 volt dc or around 1400 volts
AC  protection rating. I have also found 3000 volt 180
pf caps in their misc caps package. I can combine many
smaller of these in parallel to the .01 uf to obtain
the desired value, but at small voltage rating.
However this voltage rating is safe to try lighting
smaller neons between the coils. But what I actually
need is this cap system to be able to withstand 15,000
volts, which is the open load condition on the phases,
itself represented as the possible voltage rise -at- 300
volt input. This should be easily possible by making
100 or so caps in series/parallel arrangement of the
.01 uf value.

I am unfamiliar with the construction of these very
small capacitors and need to determine whether a
single electric field exists between a single set of
plates on these capacitors. I am assuming that they
are not multiplated, because of the small values and
size. These very small capacitors offer a unique test
of my flux capacitor idea. This simply means that the
almost impossible requirement of the capacity to
resonate be spatially enclosed by the magnetic field
of the L quantity in series resonance: with the
further consideration that the electric and magnetic
fields of these quantities are also perpendicular.
Problematic with this idea is that currents across a
capacity are only displacement currents, but if they
acted as real currents, the 90 degree spatial
relationship of the fields dictate a Lorentz force
reaction between them on the last right angle left in
space. This is the deflection force made by a charge
movement made from a electric potential orthogonal to
a magnetic field. It is a real mechanical force on
those moving charges, analogous to the reaction of a
gyroscope moving at right angles to an impressed
outside force resulting in precession.

Having achieved the possible conditions of a
(magnetic/electric)flux capacitor, several more
considerations present themselves. If a single phase
flux capacitor is attempted, the postulated sideways
deflection forces from the Lorentz force reaction will
be an oscillation of twice the input frequency, by
virtue of the fact that the expressions of energy in
time in the magnetic and electric fields are
themselves 90 degree out of phase in resonance. This
results in the mismatched changings of field
interactions in space where the theorized deflection
forces never have the time period to overcome the
inertial mass of the capacitor to effect movement of
the actual capacitor. The predicted forces themselves
are in net cancellation over time, so there is no net
force predicted to act. HOWEVER, in a 3 phase set up
the resonant capacity of one phase could be entirely
placed in the magnetic field spacing of an adjacent
phase, and then the requirement for a net acting force
over time would be met.

In fact by theory the lorentz oscillation observed by
such an interaction of fields in resonance by
independent phasing sourcings could instead produce no
oscillation, but a unidirectional impulse, provided
the input phasings were at 90 degress themselves. But
to the matter, the typical 3 phase machinery available
should be able to show this lorentz force due to
displacement currents of a capacitor, PROVIDED IT
EXISTS! Displacement currents might not have this
lorentz force component reaction that real currents
do. These capacitors can be suspended by strings into
the area of the next phases magnetic field, making the
appropriate angle for interaction.

However if a simple thing like those unknown capacitor
plates number being more than two, then again each
electric field reaction to the magnetic is opposite if
that were the case, again presenting the unwanted case
of forces in cancellation. Thus I need to FIRST
determine whether these are good capacitors to use for
this experimentation. Obviously I desire single sets
of plates for each ceramic capacitor, can anyone make
a comment in regard to thes Radio Shack .01 uf caps,
and are they only two plates of potential?

Thanx for any suggestions HDN harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/