Re: Secondary Coil nips

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Brian,

I've also noticed static electricity effects on and
around my tesla coils.  I've been zapped by
secondaries some time after removing power--just a
little static "snap", but it got my attention.  I've
also noticed static crackle on my arm hair while
operating my 6" coil from a safe distance.  The air
was thick with Ozone at the time.  Perhaps ionized air
is the vehicle for this long-range static charge?

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla