Re: MMC voltage rating for 15/60NST

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Seth,

Use 1/2 watt 10Meg carbon film resistors.  I seem to have just received
2000 of them tonight if you need some ;-))  It takes a little longer to get
to your part of the planet but the price is right ;-))

See the page at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

and the simple program:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/programs/Mmccalc2.zip

Which will help you determine the number of caps, strings, and how "safe"
the thing is.

Cheers,

	Terry