From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 3:16 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: home-brew tranny, and depotting NST's

>And then, while it is still warm, throw the tranny in a bucket
of kerosene to dissolve any other tar that might be on it, perhaps using an
old toothbrush and giving it a scrub now and then.  Leave for maybe a day or
two, then take it out and wipe it down with a rag, and you're good!
	That is the method that I use.  I can guarantee effectiveness, but I
can't
guarantee safety!  Others may have to comment if my method is flawed in that
respect.