Re: Who needs a quenching gap ?

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>

Hi all.

Well, actually I recall you should could the number of "highs and low" but as
fullwaves: that is, one local max (high) plus one local minmum (low) counts
together as ONE. For instance, if in the first ringdown you can count 5
"sines",
than K = 1/5 = 0.2. This has matched very well my simulations and measurements
with Thor and my previous TC.

Regards

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 08.12.2000 02:30:53