Re: Excel MMC cap calculator

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Terry, Mike, All,

I just downloaded the Excel file. Haven't looked at it yet, but if it looks
like
something I can convert over to Javascript form, I'll give it a go. I'm not a
programmer. The Java Tesla Coil Designer was my first try it.

Take care,
Bart