Unpotted NST bulk buy?

Original poster: "Trent Mullins" <neontrent-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hello List,

As many of you know I work in the neon sign industry and I have some inside
sources from the major suppliers.
I am currently trying to obtain an "un-tarred" NST from the production line.
Wouldn't that be great?!!!

So, I'm trying to get an "un-tarred" 12000v 60ma NST and thought that some
of you other coilers might be interested in this as well.  I have no idea
what the price may be, but the more that I can purchase the better.

If you have an interest in these, please email me directly so I can have an
idea for quantity when "working the deal" with these suppliers.

I will keep you all posted on the progress.

Thanks,