Re: Who needs a quenching gap ?

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Antonio,

	You are right that one can make the end of the notches "cleaner" by fine
adjustments of K so that the waveform has a nice null point.  I have played
with this a little to try and help quenching but it never made any
difference in my tests.  However, I didn't try really hard either.  I find
that fine adjustments of K can be done so that the waveforms do look better
an the end of the particular notch for whatever good that may do.

Those interested in such things may wish to check out my paper at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/sgap/sgap.html

Cheers,

	Terry