Re: Who needs a quenching gap ?

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>

Dear Antonio.

I don't understand a couple of things.

1. How do you define "full primary cycle"? Is it a full wave (negative and
positive excursion) or only a semi-wave (negative OR positive excursion)?

2. Looking at the waveform, how you can "see" when the total energy
transfer has
completed?

3. How it can be that this transfer completes at the second or Nth envelope
notch? I always though that at each notch ALL the energy has gone once to the
secondary and back to the primary, partly dissipated in losses: how's that?

Regards

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 09.12.2000 20:31:13