RE: Tesla on TV reminder (go DirecTV)

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Airing This Month on Dish Network & DirecTV
http://www.pbs-dot-org/whatson/dbs/description.html?nola_root=TMAL&date=2000-12-
11

Description					Air Time
Tesla: Master of Lightning          Dec 13  10:00PM
Tesla: Master of Lightning		Dec 14  3:00AM
Tesla: Master of Lightning		Dec 17  9:30PM
Tesla: Master of Lightning		Dec 18  4:30AM
* all times EST

I just install my Direct TV this week.  The entire setup can be
had for $50 these days.  I got the same channels I used to have
on cable for $10 less per month! Picture is much clearer.

I have found that my coil messes up DirectTV worse than it does cable,
though.

Making Arcs in Austin, TX
Ross-O