Re: Unknown Valve

Original poster: "Stefan Richter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Stefan.Mac.Richter-at-t-online.de>

Hi,
here is it what you need:
QY4-250
transmitter tetrode
Ua: 4000V
Ia: 312mA
-Ug1: 225V
Ug2: 500V
Ig2:  50mA
anode dissipation 780W
output power 980W
Class C mode: Ig1=8mA
PP mode: Ig1=3mA
fmax=186MHz

Sorry, no heater voltage and amperage noted!

Kind regards
Stefan Richter, Germany

Tesla list schrieb:

> Original poster: "Dr Brian H Le Page by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <B.H.Le-Page-at-surrey.ac.uk>