RSG Question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have a question regarding my ARSG for my big coil. I notice while
watching the rotory electrodes appear nearly stationary, due to the
strobing effect of the SG, that they appear to slightly change position
gradually as I turn up the power. In other words, if the motor is turning
CW and the rotory electrodes appear stationary at a constant input,
 when I turn up or down the voltage, I notice that the rotory electrodes
 appear to slightly move CCW when I raise the voltage, and back
CW when I reduce the voltage. The apparent movement of them is only
maybe 2 or 3 degrees of angle from min firing voltage to max voltage.
Comments? I hope that I explained this where it could be understood.

Keeping 'em Sparking in Memphis,
David Rieben