Re: Tesla TV comments

Original poster: "roz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rozart-at-gte-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Huffman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <huffman-at-fnal.gov>

> Hello Group.
> Well the airing of the Tesla special was not listed in any of the guides I
> could find but at 9PM flipping through the channels I found it showing on
> channel 20, out of Milwaukee I think. Since I was not expecting to see it I
> failed to get a copy recorded. The show hit most of the highlights I have
read
> about Tesla from information in books and on the WEB. I was surprised to hear
> about the charged particle weapon details which was new to me. Does someone
> know where the details came from? I was expecting some video of modern
coils in
> operation but then it wouldn't fit into the way the documentary was
presented.
> The electrocutions were a bit disturbing to watch.
> It is very eerie how much of the future The Man could see.
> Dave Huffman

How about what a schmuck Edison turned out to be? It was sad to see Tesla
mistreated by people who
should have protected him.

Glad he gave Einstein a hard time though . . . .

It feels like Tesla is back in style again! Long live the King.