Re: In need of historical information...

Original poster: "K. McKenzie by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mcke0170-at-tc.umn.edu>

The Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla (By R.A. Ford (?) )

Wizard     The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla  (Biography of a Genius)
                   by   Marc J. Seifer

--There is also a book which lists Tesla's complete patents, I am not sure
of its title
but you may
find it intruiguing.

-Ken McKenzie