RE: Tesla on PBS

Original poster: "Nick Graber by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>

cant we request it to be on our local chanel?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 8:04 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla on PBS

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

It is not showing on our local channel either, so i went to,
<http://www.pbs-dot-org/>http://www.pbs-dot-org/
I then selected the "shop" tab at the top of the screen and was able to make
phone call to 1-877-PBS-SHOP they will sell you the whole video there..Or
you
cab do it online..