Re: SRSG's

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John,

Nice simple diagram at your web page - thanks!

How did you come across the right value cap to use? (calc or experment?) If you
calc'd, I'm simply wondering how you derived the correct value. Also, how
much phase
control do you get? I remember you indicated in a previous post, but I
can't recall.

Thanks,
Bart