Re: Will this work?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Tyler,

It all depends on your goal.  If you prefer chewy
NSTs, then use veggie oil.  However, if you like them
flaky, go with shortening.  I like Wesson oil because
it imparts them with "Wessonality".

Greg