Re: SRSG's

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi John, All,

Very good. That's quite a lot more phase adjustment than I would ever have
suspected.  I don't think we would require more than 45 degrees of phase
shift at
most. A 1/2 cycle should be enough to direct or adjust the gap conduction
for the
greatest power curve for 120bps operation or higher.

Great job!

Bart