VTTC Coil/Discharge Pictures-Variacs for sale

Original poster: "Dr. John Gudenas by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <comsciprof-at-ameritech-dot-net>

Hi All
I have put up pictures of my VTTC-3 test coil and some interesting discharge
shots. This is a tripple 811A coil that has been used as my test vehicle.
The geometry is not he best, but, it works well.  Go to
www.scifair-dot-org/hvdata

Let me know what you think.
My double 833A oscillator is comming along nicely.

I also have several 10 amp variacs listed on ebay. These units are mint and
I have a basement full (I picked up a bunch at auction). I will sell these
units from $25. to $40. plus shipping cost to Tesla list members.  Check
auctions by com_sci_prof  for pictures or contact me directly for a jpg.
There are several styles that aren't pictured on ebay. I have several
isolation transformers too.
John W. G.