Re: SRSG's

In a message dated 12/17/00 12:24:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest.
> net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
>  Hi John, All,
>
>  Very good. That's quite a lot more phase adjustment than I would ever have
>  suspected.  I don't think we would require more than 45 degrees of phase
>  shift at
>  most. A 1/2 cycle should be enough to direct or adjust the gap conduction
>  for the
>  greatest power curve for 120bps operation or higher.
>
>  Great job!
>
>  Bart

Bart, all,

Thanks.
I may not have been clear in my original posting.  The 90 degree
phase shift is just rotor rotation phase shift, not electrical phase
shift.  I was just watching the rotor and observing it shift as I
turned the variac setting.

JOhn Freau