SYNC MOTOR VIA ELECTRONIC SURPLUS

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hi All,
Upon examination of Electronic Surplus's Website, I came across a
synchronous motor for use with a laser head assembly. It sells for $7.95 and
runs at 3600 RPM. By the size, I'd guess it's quite weak, but It would be
great for those who want a small SRSG in a small space. Although, you would
have to use a lightweight rotor of some type (3/16" LEXAN). But at least you
wouldn't have to make any modifications to it.
Check it out, it may be useful to some of the newer coilers....

-Mike