Re: Small TC experiments

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net> wrote:

> First attempt at running it has been a
> failure.  Running under DOS prompt I always get the statement:
>
>  "error in input file:  Line 1: unrecognized statement"
>
> no matter what file name I enter.

You should be doing something like

   C:\ACMI> acmi < bart.in

I've just downloaded the two files from the website and
checked that they work OK.

If you can't get an output using the above command, send me your
downloaded copy of bart.in as an email attachment so I can find
out whats happened to it!

Cheers,
--
Paul Nicholson,