Re: Dented new toroids?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Ross,

I ordered two of the 6061 sieries and one 1100 , what I got was two dented
1100  sieries so I'm filing a claim as well.

O.W landergren was more than helpful though to help fix the problem :) .I
guess it's
just a matter of time now ,shipping them back to UPS then to O.W Landergren
etc.

It seems to be a combination of poor packing(one layer of bubble wrap)and
hande
ling damage.

Mike Church (CHURCHMON)-at-AOL