Re: Dented new toroids?

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

They trashed mine as well. Apparently a result of a
"good economy". Here in the Atlanta area, we have less
than 3% unemployment, while we have a 6% illiteracy
rate. I guess they couldn't read the multiple
"Fragile" stickers.

Adam

> Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>
>
> Hi Guys,
> I finally got my new toroid from the bulk buy.  UPS
> managed to put 4 or 5
> considerable dings around the OD.  One of them is
> about 75% as large as my
> hand.  It was sad to see such beautiful
> craftsmanship and then find ding
> after dent after ding...
>
> I'm going to contact UPS tomorrow and file a claim.
> Anyone else find
> damage?
>
> Thanks,
> Ross-O