Re: Primary Questions on Wrapping

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Corey,

I've built a couple of flat spiral primaries using
copper refigeration tubing, PVC pipe, and plastic
cable ties.  It is a cheap, sturdy, and utterly
foolproof system requiring no special tools or skills.
 The only drawback is that it is kind of ugly.  If you
don't care about appearance, then it's a good deal.

As for spacing, dimensions, etc.  I cheated and used a
simple computer program to design my primary coils for
me.

Check out my ugly cable tie primary coils at

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla

Best Regards,

Greg