Magnet Wire

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ANTarchimedes-at-aol-dot-com>

   For an extensive time now, my Tesla project have been on hold.  I have
not been able to acquire good quality magnet wire of about 700-1000 ft. in
length from an company that prices well (i.e. only slightly above the factory
price).  If any one of you, reading this letter, might be willing to
sell/donate some magnet wire to my poor starving coil, it'd be great.

Thanks
Nick Moor
1155 Bardeaux Ave
Yuma, AZ 85364