Re: Dented new toroids?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all and Ross

My Kid works at "drop kick shipping" (UPS). He tells me that any and all
damaged goods are completely insured so that you will have both the old
toriod and new for your trouble.

At the Aircraft factory where I work (747 doors) they tell me spinning the
toriod with 3 or 4 Lbs of mercury inside, beginning at slow speed on a large
lathe will smooth out the dents easily. (spin both directions evenly)

Denis Despins
KC6TRW