[Fwd: Tube type Oscilloscope on ebay #1201711714]

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

Gary Weaver is selling a tube type scope that may be of some use to
coilers (tube scopes can take much more "abuse" than newer solid state
ones.  :^)

I'm forwarding this to the list "just in case" there's any interest...

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering