Re: Where do toroids come from?

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <quantumx-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>

Hi Corey.
Toroids come in many flavours, from ones you can make, to quite expensive
and extravagant toroids.

Entry level is 2 stainless steel dishes, dinted in and bolted together.
~$5-10
A popular way is to purchase aluminium flex ducting, and connect it in a
loop. $10-30
Another way is to spin toroids from aluminium or copper. I know that John
used to spin them and sell them, but I'm not sure if he still does, or the
cost for that matter.

Hope this helps,
Simon