Re: Quick toriod question...

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

> simon,
>
> I used a plywood disk as the center plate, and simply used an epoxy to glue
> the disk to the duct. I then covered the disk with al tape, allowing it to
> overlap onto the duct...
>
> Chris

	I didn't glue anything.  Used two fiberboard disks cut such that spaced
themselves about an inch apart when on opposite sides of the inside of
the beast.  Held in place with three screws and covered with aluminum
tape.  Have a 3/8-24 bolt threaded through the middle of the disks and
into a spacer rod with internal threads at both ends.  The top of the
coil is similarly fitted; the toroid can be unscrewed easily, and the
height adjusted by using different length spacer rods.  Simple and
convenient.

Ed