Electronic Jounals

Original poster: "Josh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <t_coil-at-hotmail-dot-com>

A while back someone posted a link to some very interesting electronic journals
that included tesla coil theory, spark gaps, and such.
I have had some computer problems since then and lost my link and also the
message with the url.  If any one still has this link could you please email it
to me via the list or direct to <mailto:electrojc-at-cland-dot-net>electrojc-at-cland-dot-net
.
Thanks!!!